Green Out is a fundraising program in support of the HEADstrong Foundation. The program promotes blood cancer awareness by empowering supporters to face-off against the disease and become advocates of hope at events in their communities. Lime green is observed as the National Awareness Color promoting non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma, the disease that affected our founder Nicholas “HEAD” Colleluori. Last year, dozens of teams hosted Green Out games to support the HEADstrong Foundation and further our commitment to improving the resources and quality of life for patients and families battling blood cancer. We were inspired by these teams to systemize a program that would assist their efforts by providing resources and fundraising tools to allow your program to:
- Increase attendance at sporting events.
- Promote school spirit, unity and sportsmanship.
- Generate community support for your programs philanthropic efforts.
- Honor local hero’s who are survivors or families who have lost a loved one to blood cancer.
- Coach, educate and inspire your community by promoting blood cancer awareness and sharing the story of Nicholas “HEAD” Colleluori.
Join our Team of Champions by partnering with the HEADstrong Foundation to further the vision and legacy of Nicholas “HEAD” Colleluori. Teams are encouraged to incorporate this fundraiser into a rivalry game during their season to assist in generating the most awareness for the cause.
Please complete the following form to receive additional information: