To carry on the legacy and vision of HEADstrong founder Nicholas E. Colleluori through advocating, fundraising and supporting those affected by blood cancers and those working towards eliminating it.
The HEADstrong Foundation is committed to being a resource for blood cancer patients and their families. Dedicated to assist them navigate the harrowing ordeal of cancer by sharing our experience, lending guidance and providing essential services with emphasis placed on sustaining and improving quality of life during the process.
Assisting To Defeat Blood Cancer
- Through raising awareness of blood cancer within the lacrosse community
- Through the supporting of efforts focused on finding a cure and generating funding for blood cancer research
- Through the distribution of grants and services to both patients and survivors of blood cancer
- Through providing financial assistance to families struggling with the hardships experienced by caring for a family member with blood cancer
- Through providing scholarships and grants for student athletes with ambitions of entering the medical field
- Through providing programming and services focused on improving the quality of life for blood cancer patients and their families
For addional information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.